These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on BMW R1200RT/R1250RT Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- A basic requirement of this is:- You agree that the Administrator or the Moderators of the forum have the right to remove, move, edit, or close any topic, at any time. #
- To be respectful to other forum users and treat everyone as you would wish to be treated yourself in a face to face conversation. #
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from not using and enjoying the website #
- Private Messages are just that. A private communication between two individual members. No private message is to be copied over onto the forum without the express agreement between the recipient and the originator of that message. #
- No written swear words, abusive words, or other obscenities, even if disguised by asterisks or similar symbols. Racist, homophobic or other derogatory terms are not allowed. #
- For any post as described above placed on the forum, the post will be deleted. #
- The author of any post will remain responsible for the content whilst it is on the forum, either in public view or elsewhere. #
- Any threats or insults made anywhere on the forum (Including via Private Messages) will not be tolerated. That person making the threat will be permanently banned. No Warning will be given. These posts will be deleted from public view, even if no complaint is made. #
- Absolutely no 'Flaming', 'Trolling', or 'Spamming' is allowed. Any posts that display any of these traits will be deleted. #
- New accounts registered by a person who is either suspended or banned, if found will be deleted without warning. #
- Any legitimate complaint made about the forum or the way it is run should be made to the Administrator in the 1st instance. #
- Please note that advice voiced on the website is used at your own discretion, and the Administrators, Moderators or Members cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate information given. #
- The Administers, Moderators. Owners of this site will not be held responsible for any offensive post that is inadvertently missed. #
Advertising on the forum is free and easy in the Classifieds Section
We ask that you provide as much information as possible to help sell your product and to help members understand what they are buying.
Please provide as many high quality photos as possible. Photos are easy to attach to posts following this guide Here
Please provide a price and a location in your post too as this is an international forum.
While advertising is free it is not here for spam! anyone joining just for the purpose of spamming or selling as a business may have their account suspended. #
- Advertising on the forum is free and easy in the Classifieds Section
The website owners, members or ride out organisers cannot accept liability for any accident or loss, on anything organised on this website.
Please make sure that:
1. Your bike is in a roadworthy condition and meets the requirements of the laws within your country.
2. You ride to ride outs/events at your own pace.
3. You ride at your own pace during ride outs and pay attention to the roads and what other riders are doing. #
- The website owners, members or ride out organisers cannot accept liability for any accident or loss, on anything organised on this website.