Author Topic: What kind of adjustment can you make to the handlebar?  (Read 1540 times)

Offlinefmantek

I just got the first 1000miles on my new 2015LC. One of the things I normally do on a new bike is adjust the angle/tilt/distance of the handlebar to my liking.

I notice my arms are not quiet at the right angle, and they tire more easily than I like. So I am looking at the steering setup and come away confused....

Can you actually change this?

Frank

OfflinePope

Unfortunately not. The bars are not adjustable.

I can however recommend the Ilium bar risers, which also gives good forward and backward adjustment.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/Yonkyo/DSC_0152_zps2g0t3j6x.jpg
      What kind of adjustment can you make to the handlebar?
      Garage: 2016 BMW R1200RTLE Iconic #26, 2016 Ducati Diavel Titanium, 2015 Ninja H2 missile, 2013 BMW 640d Ragtop, 2014 VeeDub T5 180 Sportline

OfflineSpencert231

• Bike LE LC 2014 previous Tigers

Offlinefmantek

Thanks,  guys.

Frank

OfflineRTman10

• On the very dark side with a Can Am Spyder. RT
            They ain't pretty that's for sure, but comfort is probably more important.  As you have only done 1000 miles I'd give it a bit to see if you adapt to the bike.

Offlinefmantek

They ain't pretty that's for sure, but comfort is probably more important.  As you have only done 1000 miles I'd give it a bit to see if you adapt to the bike.
              That's what I will be doing.  Most likely getting a bigger windshield though...

Frank