Author Topic: BMW Streetguard suit *REDUCED PRICE*  (Read 86 times)

OfflineSteve398

• Retired
    • Model/year: BMW R1200RTW, 2018
    BMW Streetguard suit *REDUCED PRICE*
    « on: 2022-08-04 16:17:06 »
    As per title. If you’ve not tried this suit before it’s a serious piece of kit!

Jacket - Size 54, which fits me at 5’11” and around 80kgs. It’s in good condition with detachable storm collar and detachable liner. Full level 2 yellow BMW body armour including back protector.
    No rips or tears, all zips and fastenings in full working order.

Pants -  Size 54, the fit is generous on my 34” waist, but it comes with detachable bib and braces for full comfort and protection from the elements. There is also a detachable liner. No body armour in these but have the armour pockets to allow some to be fitted. Again, in good condition with no rips or tears, and all zips and fastening work as they should.

I bought it used and have worn it twice, but at my esteemed age I now feel I’m unlikely to want to ride in the weather this suit is designed for. It is a hell of a suit, wish I’d had one when I was younger!

£450 please, and I will send it but it’s a big item and collection from West Sussex would be far better…. I’ll even travel a reasonable distance to meet up if that helps.
    « Last Edit: 2022-08-07 08:40:21 by Steve398 »

OfflineSteve398

• Retired
      • Model/year: BMW R1200RTW, 2018
      Now £400.