RT in France and Alps

Going on a touring trip? please tell us all about it. Or do you have questions on touring feel free to ask away.
BMjoe64

RT in France and Alps

Post by BMjoe64 »

Took my LC for trip 19th to 27th June, via Chunnel, taking in Aix les Bain, Route Napoleon, Castellane, Verdon Gorge, St Maxime (for a swim), back up via Barcelonette, Briancon, (Cols Var, Allos and Galibier all awesome) to Albertville for a day ride out to Bourg St Maurice, via Beaufort, Roseland Cornet, Petit St Bernard and back. Just fantastic and so pleased with the RT.
Last edited by BMjoe64 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spencert231

Re: RT in France and Alps

Post by Spencert231 »

BMjoe64 wrote: Took my LC for trip 19th to 27th June, via Chunnel, taking in Aix les Bain, Route Napoleon, Castellane, Verdon Gorge, St Maxime (for a swim), back up via Barcelonette, Briancon, (Cols Var, Allos and Galibier all awesome) to Albertville for a day ride out to Bourg St Maurice, via Beaufort, Roseland Cornet, Petit St Bernard and back. Just fantastic and so pleased with the RT.
I've lived here for 8yrs and you have seen more of France in 8days something wrong there jealous as hell. Great you like the bike and sounds like the bonding as gone well.
BMjoe64

Post by BMjoe64 »

Ha ha, I just love France and the Alps (exc the distance to and from the best bits) and so does Bertha, yes we are on first name terms now and I talk to her a lot when we are out together. Probably more than I do the wife.  :)) Also blessed with sun all day every day which was a first for me.
Spencert231

Post by Spencert231 »

I was military for 30 yrs and my trust was always put in the men around me, therefore my bike doesn't have a girls name its 'Arty' and he seems to like it. Besides having been married three if my wife heard me mention another female name and talk of love I could well be up for the third devorce and I would be riding a moped if she had the success of the others :))