MY MOTORCYCLE IN NAV V

Having problems with the BMW Navigator V VI or the TFT display?
guest2360

MY MOTORCYCLE IN NAV V

Post by guest2360 »

The My Motorcycle App in the V is supposed to be for the 1200GS/GSA and I understand the new 1200 RS.
However, yesterday I downloaded the latest map updates from Garmin including the software update 3.10. On switching back on ha ho there was My Motorcycle giving me all sorts of info like when I was due a service, average mpg and details of my last ride.
Went out for a quick spin today and thought I would just have a quick look at what had been recorded.
Guess what.  Nothing, not even any sign of the app.  What's happening.....   
Flatlander24

Re: MY MOTORCYCLE IN NAV V

Post by Flatlander24 »

I'm having the same issue moving the NAV V I got with my 2014 RT to my 2015 GS. I have tried resetting the trip data when putting the V in the RT AFTER I used it on a trip on the GS a couple days ago. The data is for the previous trip and won't show current data on the RT.

I'm heading over to the dealer next  week and ask him to contact BMW and see if they know what to do to allow the use of the same device in both bikes.
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

Simple answer - My Bike app doesn't work on RT...
Maz12

Post by Maz12 »

Have they give a reason it won't work on the RT?  Seems crazy it'll work on the GS and the RS BUT NOT THE RT
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

Maz12 wrote: Have they give a reason it won't work on the RT?  Seems crazy it'll work on the GS and the RS BUT NOT THE RT

Crazy but true...