Tarting up the grey.

Looking for Aftermarket parts and Accessories for your BMW R1200RT/R1250RT or found something useful you want to share? Or just a general question?
Crater

Tarting up the grey.

Post by Crater »

I couldn't resist. From gsstickerman.co.uk
Reflective too.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Tarting up the grey.

Post by richardbd »

Hmmm...
Spencert231

Post by Spencert231 »

Sorry Crater not sure? But you seem happy that's the main thing, who gives a fig what others may think ;)
David.
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT (Camhead) 2012
Been liked: 332 times
Great Britain

Post by David. »

Looks nice, I like the graphics on the Upper Fairing Panels & Pannier Lids, (the Givi Top Case blends in well too).

Last edited by David. on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spencert231

Post by Spencert231 »

Now how weird is that, not keen on the graphics on the grey, but on the blue looks quite smart, maybe I will warm to it. Hey I'm 64 I can change my mind If I want  :))
rglassma

Post by rglassma »

I think it looks great.  Quite unique..  enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Maz12

Post by Maz12 »

If you want to really tart it up and turn heads (plus go faster),  paint it Quartz blue 
stelyn

Post by stelyn »

Maz12 wrote: If you want to really tart it up and turn heads (plus go faster),paint it Quartz blue
Only a Motorcyclist knows why a dog rides with his head out the car window
bunny2585

Post by bunny2585 »

Hi looks cool, but beware its against road traffic law to display white light to the rear (reflective material) should only be red. Just don't want some keen policeman to stop you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ride to Arrive, live long and Prosper.
Crater

Post by Crater »

Interesting. Thanks.
By the way, now the nights are closing in, is it only in Essex that we get cyclists wearing dark clothes riding without lights?
Steve F
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2022
Great Britain

Post by Steve F »

Crater wrote: Interesting. Thanks.
By the way, now the nights are closing in, is it only in Essex that we get cyclists wearing dark clothes riding without lights?
No Crater. Suicidal cyclists abound here in the Bristol area as well...!!!
Steve F
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2022
Great Britain

Post by Steve F »

Spencert231 wrote: Now how weird is that, not keen on the graphics on the grey, but on the blue looks quite smart, maybe I will warm to it. Hey I'm 64 I can change my mind If I want  :) )
No, not quite smart, very smart......San Marino blue that is........!! ;)
BackAtIt53

Post by BackAtIt53 »

I'm liking the fairing graphics. Are they retro-reflective (reflect white when hit by light source)? Did you purchase or design them? If purchased, where? And lastly, do they come in black?
I am waiting on the ship from Bremerhaven for my 2016 to arrive here in South Florida. Only down side is the new for 16 color, " Platinum Bronze Metallic" (champagne metallic by any other name),so went with black crash bars. The upside is the availability of black retro-reflective in a variety of formats. From pin stripping to custom cut panels for the panniers and top box. Fortunately, Florida DOT allows white reflectance to the rear. Point being, aside from looking great during the day, could also save your butt at night, if made of the right material.
Riding in the land of Xbox drivers together with others whose previous driving experience required expert use of rein and whip, I am all for being seen, both day and night, from as far off as possible, even though we know they are NOT looking out for us.
Stay safe.
Oh the places we will go
Crater

Post by Crater »

Try gsstickerman.co.uk. They've got a new website. Deliver worldwide apparently. All reflective and in black too.
The white looks good on the Callisto Grey but UK Traffic Regs do say reflectors to the rear should only be red in colour.

BackAtIt53

Post by BackAtIt53 »

Hey Crater,
Thanks very much for the link. Had a bit of trouble putting the order through, seems their web site doesn't like all US browsers, but just got it done today. I ordered the black reflective to go with the new for 2016 "Platinum Bronze Metallic". I will probably have the decals before the bike arrives here in South Florida.  8)
Be well.
Stay safe,
Jono
Oh the places we will go