LC Auto assist gear shift

Technical aspects and performance of the BMW R1200RT/1250 RT
guest2360

Re: LC Auto assist gear shift

Post by guest2360 »

Nope, Speedo still only mph but. After a quick few miles this morning before the thunderstorms I have noticed something else. I flicked through the memory to check the temperature which takes you through the 2 consumption settings. The first one showed 55.7 mpg which is the one with the memory. The second one I am nearly sure showed you average mpg from when you last started up and then went back to nothing on switch off. Today it suddenly showed 111.5mog as I slowed down behind traffic. Its turned itself into an instantaneous readout. Not a lot of use but good fun. Or am I losing the plot and its always been like that.
I have also had second thoughts on the Pro shift update. You can still forget about it in 1st and 2nd but 3 to 6 and back again is seamless. Great.
Last edited by guest2360 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Levisp

Post by Levisp »

OK thanks. Looking forward to smoother changes. Pity about the speedo.
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

RTman10 wrote: After a months delay had the software update today.  Thankfully its still as smooth as silk.

anything in the update(s) that improves the Nav5 integration?  Seems that it's way better on the GS, which is annoying, given that the RT is the newer model!
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

Not that I noticed, but then again I didn't look. I will now but don' hold your breath. Just checked, no.
Last edited by guest2360 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

RTman10 wrote: Not that I noticed, but then again I didn't look. I will now but don' hold your breath. Just checked, no.

:( :(