Friday evening Loch Loch & Loch Lomond

Been on a trip and want to tell the world about it? Use this section to report on ride outs, tours and decent routes you have been on remember we love pictures.
guest2368

Friday evening Loch Loch & Loch Lomond

Post by guest2368 »

After work on Friday it was a cracking evening and with the wife have the girls round for dinner and drinks, I decided to go for a quick run up around Loch Long, Loch Lomond and Loch Lubnaig.  A nice way to spend 150 miles on such a nice night.
No music on this one just the sound of the road and the bike.
For the best quality watch in 720.

https://youtu.be/PubCFZnam4o

John
Levisp

Re: Friday evening Loch Loch & Loch Lomond

Post by Levisp »

I can only dream of empty roads like those. Lucky sod :)
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

Did very much the same route last Sunday being based in Drymen for 3 nights then onto Blairgowerie for another 3.  Except for Loch Lomond there seems to be no traffic and last week no rain. Amazing.  Somehow my Nav V thought it was a good idea to ride home through the centre of Perth on a Friday morning.  Now I know where all the cars are.
David.
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT (Camhead) 2012
Been liked: 333 times
Great Britain

Post by David. »

RTman10 wrote:Somehow my Nav V thought it was a good idea to ride home through the centre of Perth on a Friday morning.
We were in Selkirk on Friday morning, which route did you take back home.
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

DaygloDavid wrote: We were in Selkirk on Friday morning, which route did you take back home.

No, not me.  I was in a bit of a hurry.  M74/6.  Didn't do me any good as the M6 was solid from the M62 so ended up in the Peaks to get home. No bad thing though.
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

Nothing so spectacular but just back from a day trip from Surrey to Broadway in the Cotswolds - 250 mile round-trip, with some great roads, including the Charlbury TT (see Simon Weir's Biker's Britain).

Not a bad way to spend Sunday...
guest2368

Post by guest2368 »

Just got a copy of Biker's Britain and I am planning a Lakes & Yorkshire raid earlier next year!
richardbd wrote: Nothing so spectacular but just back from a day trip from Surrey to Broadway in the Cotswolds - 250 mile round-trip, with some great roads, including the Charlbury TT (see Simon Weir's Biker's Britain).

Not a bad way to spend Sunday...