North Carolina State Highway Patrol Bikes

BMW R1200RT/R1250RT Photo's & Videos that you may find interesting to the community
Budman

North Carolina State Highway Patrol Bikes

Post by Budman »

The last couple days I have been  in Raleigh in State Board meetings. The hotel always lets me park my bike just outside the lobby under the canopy. The State Fair is in town  so there are a bunch of NCSHP personnel working the fair and staying at the hotel. The motor troopers figured they would park under the canopy as well. There were several last night but I didnt have my phone. Got these pictures this morning. 

On my way home this afternoon two of them passed me headed back to their home troop. I was tooling along at 74 in a 65 not paying a great deal of attention to what was behind me as they passed me and waved. They were riding two abreast in the left lane as if it was one bike. They really ride well.

Bud     
Attachments
IMG_0187 (1).JPG
IMG_0188 (1).JPG
Spencert231

Re: North Carolina State Highway Patrol Bikes

Post by Spencert231 »

Good teaching (instruction) and Time on a bike will make you ride well and I am sure they meet that criteria. I wish I had top loading boxes I hate these side loading with a vengeance xx
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Re: North Carolina State Highway Patrol Bikes

Post by richardbd »

Spencert231 wrote: I wish I had top loading boxes I hate these side loading with a vengeance xx

+1

:nervous: