iPhone 4/4s waterproof mount.

Looking for Aftermarket parts and Accessories for your BMW R1200RT/R1250RT or found something useful you want to share? Or just a general question?
Sleafordblade
Bike Model and Year: R1250rt 2020
Has liked: 4 times
Great Britain

iPhone 4/4s waterproof mount.

Post by Sleafordblade »

Having upgraded my phone I've now got a surplus to requirements waterproof phone mount for an iPhone 4/4s.
Great bit of kit that allows you to mount the case onto your bars and charge it at the same time. Vibration proof too.
Made by biological.
Open to offers includes the bar mount.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
robparky
Great Britain

Re: iPhone 4/4s waterproof mount.

Post by robparky »

Interested. How much are you after? [size=78%] Prefer my iPhone 4 to the work issued 5c. Rob[/size]
Sleafordblade
Bike Model and Year: R1250rt 2020
Has liked: 4 times
Great Britain

Post by Sleafordblade »

Hi rob £20 will do if your interested. They retail at £35 but it's only been used twice and I've been upgraded to a 6. Great bit of kit allowing you to use your phone as a sat nav.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

Sleafordblade wrote: Great bit of kit allowing you to use your phone as a sat nav.

I hope your iPhone 4 has better battery life than mine.  If used mine as a satnav, the battery would be flat by the time I reached the end of the street!
;) ;)
robparky
Great Britain

Post by robparky »

Battery life is fine but do tend to use on charge in the car just to keep it topped up.  Maps eats up data allowance on a long run and doesn't like it when 3G drops out, so use TomTom for satnav and phone for everything else.  Sleafordblade have PM you direct.  If you don't get repost.  Rob