So, let's see whether the (faster) Callisto Grey really is the most popular LC..

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT

What colour is your RT LC?

Callisto Grey
22%
Ebony
27%
San Marino Blue
29%
Platin Bronze
8%
Quartz Blue
14%

Total votes: 49

richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

So, let's see whether the (faster) Callisto Grey really is the most popular LC..

Post by richardbd »

Let's settle this once and for all...

;) ;) ;)
Steve F
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2022
Great Britain

Re: So, let's see whether the (faster) Callisto Grey really is the most popular LC..

Post by Steve F »

Getting personal now, eh??  ;)
guest2360

Re: So, let's see whether the (faster) Callisto Grey really is the most popular LC..

Post by guest2360 »

It's no contest.  If you have to buy a bike with "go faster stripes" it obviously isn't.
Nothing personal
Shinyface408

Post by Shinyface408 »

Well I was so fed up  :pee: with my slow Ebony one I`ve traded it for a new ' Racing Red ' GSA..........now that's got to be faster with a name like that...

Great deal for1st March from Douglas park Motorrad too.  :))

Shinyface be
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

It just has to be if it wasn't for the fact a GS with its panniers on has the same aerodynamics as a breeze block.
Maz12

Post by Maz12 »

The Quartz Blue has never been surpassed,  coolest,fastest,best looking
Shinyface408

Post by Shinyface408 »

Thanks RT man but I only plan on going down hill ,so it should help  :)) Or I could send my luggage with my wife on easy jet.......

Shinyface
Royso

Post by Royso »

I dont know that my Callisto grey is any faster than the other RTs but when i bought it a year ago it was definitely the best colour option available by far!
Spencert231

Post by Spencert231 »

:swat: Calisto Grey the stealth fighter colour of a hit and run futuristic fighter. Just pause and think for a moment of those machines ridden by heros or battlecraft machines in Star War or Startrek, etc any blue, red,? No! They are grey. I rest my case or panniers  :beer: :beer: happy
BMjoe64

Post by BMjoe64 »

Spencer's obviously been on the sauce again.
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

The blue is starting to look a bit common.
BMjoe64

Post by BMjoe64 »

RTman10 wrote: The San Marino blue is starting to look a bit common,whereas the Quartz blue is clearly rather a superior colour

Just a small correction there RTman10.... 8)
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

Can't believe nobody's got the Citroen Saxo gold one yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

RTman10 wrote: Can't believe nobody's got the Citroen Saxo gold one yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some of the guys with the metallic brown ones will probably go for it next time around...

:alas: :alas: :alas:
Maz12

Post by Maz12 »

BMjoe64 wrote:
Just a small correction there RTman10.... 8)
BMjoe64 is obviously a man of taste and knowledge