Links to this site ?

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
STeinar

Links to this site ?

Post by STeinar »

Could I kindly ask you all to help me in my work to make this site known to the world, by linking to this site from as many other sites you may find out there.
Google is telling me that there is a link to this site from only 3 other sites out there

Please - link to this site by entering a link like this  https://www.1200rt.com/   

or in html&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <a href=“https://www.1200rt.com”>www.1200rt.com</a>
or even better - link to a content page with relevant info. Look at the url/address bar on the top of your browser

If you have any question - just use the “Contact” form or post it here

STeinar
juniorswailing

Re: Links to this site ?

Post by juniorswailing »

I tried posting a link on my FB page but when I clicked on it, it took me here logged in as me.

Not sure if that would work for others but I can either log out and post the link or maybe there is some way of you making it possible to share on FB?
Meet The New Boss, Same As The Old Boss
guest3074

Post by guest3074 »

juniorswailing wrote: I tried posting a link on my FB page but when I clicked on it, it took me here logged in as me.

Not sure if that would work for others but I can either log out and post the link or maybe there is some way of you making it possible to share on FB?
Posting the link would not log someone in as you, it only happened to you because you were either currently logged in or you have your browser set to automatically log you in when ever you visit the site (I do), in any case perfectly safe to share the link without fear someone will log in as you&nbsp; :)
Last edited by guest3074 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
juniorswailing

Post by juniorswailing »

Thought that might be the case but wasn't sure.

I'll try again as I have a few biker FB friends.
Meet The New Boss, Same As The Old Boss