Haynes Workshop Manual

Having Problems with your BMW R1200RT/R1250RT? or have some Maintenance and Service questions?
Steve F
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2022
Great Britain

Re: Haynes Workshop Manual

Post by Steve F »

Levisp

Post by Levisp »

Not for me. Two problems one its an online manual and two it would seem to cost £18 / year to view.
Steve F
Great Britain

Post by Steve F »

No, maybe not then !! :(
Levisp

Post by Levisp »

Well done to Nippy Normans the manual arrived this morning. Ordered Thursday evening delivered Monday morning. I'll give the manual 8/10. Its a paperback. Content looks like any other Haynes manual I have owned. What lets it down is the quality of the paper its printed on. There are two sections, small one on pre-ride checks and the other wiring diagrams / tools and workshop tips that are printed on nice white paper with colour photos. These two sections are really easy to read and clear. The rest is printed on newspaper quality off white paper with B&W photos. Shame. However it doesn't change the information in the manual so its better than nothing.
Steve F
Great Britain

Post by Steve F »

Oh, another 'fine' Haynes product on nasty crappy paper then....!! Shame, as they appear to be sacrificing quality for cost on their latest manual releases. :(
Maz12

Post by Maz12 »

Levisp wrote: Well done to Nippy Normans the manual arrived this morning. Ordered Thursday evening delivered Monday morning. I'll give the manual 8/10. Its a paperback. Content looks like any other Haynes manual I have owned. What lets it down is the quality of the paper its printed on. There are two sections, small one on pre-ride checks and the other wiring diagrams / tools and workshop tips that are printed on nice white paper with colour photos. These two sections are really easy to read and clear. The rest is printed on newspaper quality off white paper with B&W photos. Shame. However it doesn't change the information in the manual so its better than nothing.
Any chance you can scan each page and post on here. 😉😀be
Steve F
Great Britain

Post by Steve F »

Blimey, a scan of a crap quality original really isn't worth considering. Besides, stop being a tightwad and buy your own manual......!! ;)
Levisp

Post by Levisp »

Sorry cannot scan.
Maz12

Post by Maz12 »

Steve F wrote: Blimey, a scan of a crap quality original really isn't worth considering. Besides, stop being a tightwad and buy your own manual......!! ;)
I'm from Yorkshire and half Scottish
Steve F
Great Britain

Post by Steve F »

Maz12 wrote: I'm from Yorkshire and half Scottish

Okay, 'nuff said....!! ;)