General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
slparry
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT LE Dynamic 2015
Wales

Custom decals

Post by slparry »

Nothing to do with me but they look interesting

http://www.adesiviestampe.it/catalogo/m ... 0RT/id/169

Steve Parry BMW Motorrad (now KTM) sales executive current toys '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic. '14 F800GS ,'03 R1100S Boxercup, '85 R80RS Mono, 1990 K1
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Custom decals

Post by richardbd »

Strangely for me, the ultimate lover of plain, simple and stealthy Callisto Grey, I quite like some of these...
Crater

Post by Crater »

Thanks for the post. The're fun. And if you get fed up with them you just peel them off. But someone will post that because the're not a genuine BMW accessory (and should cost €500 not €50) then they will upset high speed handling and invalidate your warranty. They might even make you infertile.

richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

Crater wrote: Thanks for the post. The're fun. And if you get fed up with them you just peel them off. But someone will post that because the're not a genuine BMW accessory (and should cost €500 not €50) then they will upset high speed handling and invalidate your warranty. They might even make you infertile.

Actually, I was wondering whether I could get a blue and yellow set to make me look like a policeman.  Then maybe I could get a POLITE vest too..

;)
Crater

Post by Crater »

In the old days if you had a white bike with a fairing and a white crash helmet car drivers assumed you were a police bike and slowed down. Police bikes in my part of the world (Essex, UK) are now so rare no one remembers what they look like.
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

Bleeding ell, 60 Euros for 8 pieces of Italian gaffe tape. Bargain.