New bike, new to boxer - vibes through handlebars

Having Problems with your BMW R1200RT/R1250RT? or have some Maintenance and Service questions?
Northern Soul

Re: New bike, new to boxer - vibes through handlebars

Post by Northern Soul »

yes I thought they would offer some extra extra comfort over and above the grip puppies although i realise they might look a bit strange to the uninitiated.
It's a new business idea of mine, integrating your clothing directly with your bike. You can change into different bike, liesure, or work gear, captured from various parts of the bike on the fly - sort of James Bond style
RTman10 wrote: sounds like some hush puppies are the way to go,

Now they would take some fitting.
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

You've done it now.  This is going to be the latest add on as screens have been done to death.  I have a brown pair, not sure they will go with grey.
Northern Soul

Post by Northern Soul »

RTman10 wrote: You've done it now.  This is going to be the latest add on as screens have been done to death.  I have a brown pair, not sure they will go with grey.
don't worry, I've got an app for that!
they dangle from your top box with a bit of string, so they just hover over the exhaust. You then have a slowly dissovable pouch of the desired colour (in powder form) just in the end of the exhaust, which will then slowly spray your hush puppies to the desired coulour. We can offer the same service with all clothing items!
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

That's for the Dragons Den for sure.  Ask for a million quid for a 2% share.
Northern Soul

Post by Northern Soul »

RTman10 wrote: That's for the Dragons Den for sure.  Ask for a million quid for a 2% share.
would love to, although my hefty valuation of 2.5 mill based on lunacy and absolutely no promise, no sales, no brains etc, wouldn't sit well with Peter Jones!