Allan Jeffries event 27th Jan

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
falconmick

Allan Jeffries event 27th Jan

Post by falconmick »

Allan Jeffries are having official opening of new showroom 27th Jan, free tickets still available via the Facebook site.
guest2360

Re: Allan Jeffries event 27th Jan

Post by guest2360 »

You need a ticket to get in a dealership?  Good job their free.
falconmick

Post by falconmick »

Very constructive comment, I was merely trying to be helpful to those that may be interested. I'll no longer use this forum, you may do well to do the same and spend some time brushing up on your spelling and grammar.
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

That's a very sad response as your posts have been useful to the forum.  Thought you would see the joke.  Tickets are normally something you buy. I will try to stop my spell check changing what have wrote to their. I won't be going away though.
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

RTman10 wrote: That's a very sad response as your posts have been useful to the forum.  Thought you would see the joke.  Tickets are normally something you buy. I will try to stop my spell check changing what have wrote to their. I won't be going away though.

It did it again see and took out the I.
mhr43

Post by mhr43 »

falconmick wrote: Very constructive comment, I was merely trying to be helpful to those that may be interested. I'll no longer use this forum, you may do well to do the same and spend some time brushing up on your spelling and grammar.

RT 10 man's opinions on absolutely everything and his grammar and spelling are irritating, but he does know about 1200rts.
Cleverbee

Post by Cleverbee »

I thought the Russians had strayed into our airspace again this evening and two Typhoons had been scrambled from Coningsby.  My mistake, it was the sonic boom from someone spitting their dummy out apparently.........😋
Welcome my Son, welcome to the Machine !
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

Cleverbee wrote: I thought the Russians had strayed into our airspace again this evening and two Typhoons had been scrambled from Coningsby.  My mistake, it was the sonic boom from someone spitting their dummy out apparently.........😋

Technically, it's called a "flounce" I believe...
David.
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT (Camhead) 2012
Been liked: 333 times
Great Britain

Post by David. »

The reason for the free tickets is likely to be to give AJ's an idea of numbers attending, because they are providing food & drink.
Casbar
Been liked: 45 times
Great Britain

Post by Casbar »

RTMan, you managed to get rid of Noel and now another forum member, if you carry on, Tewkesbury will be a lonely place  8)  And for the sensitive amongst us, this is called banter and I mean no offence  :whistle:
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

I agree.  Just banter.  Just didn't realise there were so many sensitive souls riding around on RTs.  Don't set me a target though with 1875 left, or is it 1874.
Last edited by guest2360 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casbar
Been liked: 45 times
Great Britain

Post by Casbar »

RTman10 wrote: I agree.  Just banter.  Just didn't realise there were so many sensitive souls riding around on RTs.  Don't set me a target though with 1875 left, or is it 1874.

Lol - Good effort  :alas: :alas: