Just out and about, 3 days out

Going on a touring trip? please tell us all about it. Or do you have questions on touring feel free to ask away.
guest2368

Just out and about, 3 days out

Post by guest2368 »

Hi folks,  I have had a few days out this week and rather than a ride report I have just outlined the route and and put up some pics on my blog.
You can find it here if you want a look:

http://sofnolime.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/just-out-and-about.html
Sullivj
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 21 times
Great Britain

Re: Just out and about, 3 days out

Post by Sullivj »

Some great pics. Thanks for sharing.
daverj
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Great Britain

Post by daverj »

Great write up. I have been thinking about them motoskivvies myself just hard to justify the £50 asking price plus you would need a couple of pairs. Even more tempted now after your testimonial.
R1250RT LE
guest2368

Post by guest2368 »

daverj wrote: Great write up. I have been thinking about them motoskivvies myself just hard to justify the £50 asking price plus you would need a couple of pairs. Even more tempted now after your testimonial.
I used them again on day three on the 270 mile trip and I put a pair of M&S Autograph trunk style undies on first (seamless, very smooth and cooling), then the Skiveez over them.  They felt comfier having a thin, smooth lining between the foam and my butt.  I also hope to extend the use of the Skiveez by using the M&S trunks as a hygiene barrier!  To much info? :wonder:
daverj
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Great Britain

Post by daverj »

Stop there  no pictures required.  Good idea on the extra layer though
R1250RT LE
T6pilot
Been liked: 1 time

Post by T6pilot »

Had some mountain biking shorts that had the padded liner, very comfortable, but always felt like a baby with a full one
Several pairs of LDComfort shorts, that and a trial size bottle of Woolite your good to go
Jim
blokeonthemove

Post by blokeonthemove »

I bought some of those Skivvey things and they are very comfortable, I was wondering about using disposable shreddies underneath as then I would have less laundry to cart around Europe.