Riding in North Georgia-USA

Been on a trip and want to tell the world about it? Use this section to report on ride outs, tours and decent routes you have been on remember we love pictures.
BlueRT

Riding in North Georgia-USA

Post by BlueRT »

Jan. 15, 2017 Georgia-USA, high 72F, partly sunny, no rain. Actually should have taken my liner out of my jacket as I got too warm with the full jacket and liner on.  Keep the windscreen down to get air flow into my helmet. Last weekend we had snow/ice, low got to around 8F. Winter weather in Georgia is unpredictable. One day sunny mid-40/50/60F, next day rain/snow/ice high 36F or colder. Yesterday was one of the rare good days we get during our winter. Saw a lot of bikers out riding yesterday. Take advantage of the weather conditions while you can. Good to get the RT out. Gave me the chance to check all fluids, tire air pressure, etc.  Didn't need the heated grips nor heated seat. It was a good day to ride!   
Keep The Faith!
guest2360

Re: Riding in North Georgia-USA

Post by guest2360 »

Feel a bit depressed now. 
BlueRT

Post by BlueRT »

RTman10, today has turned into a typical north Georgia winters day. Cloudy/foggy currently 55F. High probability of rain.  The RT is safe in the garage.   
Keep The Faith!
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

Feel a bit better now.  It's about the same here if a little colder. I am compensating with a couple of Jack Daniels.
guest4031

Post by guest4031 »

I guess that I shouldn't talk about the Weather down here then?