New SH58 case from 46 to 58 lt

Looking for Aftermarket parts and Accessories for your BMW R1200RT/R1250RT or found something useful you want to share? Or just a general question?
NYCridrer

New SH58 case from 46 to 58 lt

Post by NYCridrer »

[size=15px]I'm a new R1200RT rider, sold my Vstrom 1000 months ago and always wanted a R1200RT, I'm very excited to test her on a long trip next month.[/size]
[size=15px]I have a question, has anyone tried out the new Shad SH58X top case? I asked around on a couple facebook groups and it seems to still be new. Anybody here has the case and could share some pics or review?[/size]
[size=15px][/size]
[size=15px]It's pretty neat, huge 58L storage capacity but you can also collapse it down into two lower profiles when you don't need all of that space. Price seems a bit cheaper then Givi's big 55L and I like the backrest for my wife.[/size]
[size=15px][/size]
[size=15px]http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle- ... 8x-review/[/size]
[size=15px][/size]
[size=15px]Any online dealers you guys recommend? my local BMW Dealer doesn't have this case.[/size]
[size=15px][/size]
[size=15px]Thanks.[/size]
Bkh

Re: New SH58 case from 46 to 58 lt

Post by Bkh »

NYCridrer wrote: [size=15px]I'm a new R1200RT rider, sold my Vstrom 1000 months ago and always wanted a R1200RT, I'm very excited to test her on a long trip next month.[/size]
[size=15px]I have a question, has anyone tried out the new Shad SH58X top case? I asked around on a couple facebook groups and it seems to still be new. Anybody here has the case and could share some pics or review?[/size]
[size=15px][/size]
[size=15px]It's pretty neat, huge 58L storage capacity but you can also collapse it down into two lower profiles when you don't need all of that space. Price seems a bit cheaper then Givi's big 55L and I like the backrest for my wife.[/size]
[size=15px][/size]
[size=15px]http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle- ... 8x-review/[/size]
[size=15px][/size]
[size=15px]Any online dealers you guys recommend? my local BMW Dealer doesn't have this case.[/size]
[size=15px][/size]
[size=15px]Thanks.[/size]
I'm very happy with mine.  I liked the flexibility to change size because I use on multiple bikes and don't expect I would need 58L on too many trips, but nice to have option.  When I travel for work, I need extra space for dress clothes and very easy to put in this case and keep wrinkle free.

Mounting plate is designed for my rack versus a universal adapter and was easy to install.  Very easy to change size. Latch for opening and taking off bike works well. 

Unfortunately, I traded my 2004 RT for 1600GT, so I don't have pictures mounted on RT. 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk