Sena helmet comms

Got any questions about the BMW's R1200RT/R1250RT's onboard audio, Bluetooth or the Electrical system?
Rtjon

Sena helmet comms

Post by Rtjon »

Hi all,i am trying to pair two sets on our helmets (SC10U) at my wits end here ,not really a tech geek.
Can get everything on but pairing,instruction book is shite,
Any help apreciated.
blastfurnace
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Sena helmet comms

Post by blastfurnace »

This is for the SMH5, but should be similar to your unit:

1. Turn on the two SMH5-FM headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Jog Dial of the headset A and B for 5 seconds until red LEDs of the both units start to flash rapidly. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Jog Dial of any one of the two headsets A or B (It doesn’t matter that you choose A or B) and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two SMH5-FM headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the SMH5-FM will return to stand-by mode.
Rambler358
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Rambler358 »

I don't believe the 10U headsets have jog dials, as everything is integrated into the helmet.
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

I have read that Schubert have instructions on their use , not Sena.  You could try looking there.
diver15

Post by diver15 »

as instructions above but instead of jog button press front button on both helmets for 5 seconds red led flash on both helmets you will here voice intercom pairing tap front button on any helmet led on both helmets turn blue
Rtjon

Post by Rtjon »

Thanks for replies,all sorted now.