General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
Maz12

Re: Headlight Protectors

Post by Maz12 »

Mine arrived yesterday..  Could've fit a 32" tv in the box it came in
euphony290

Post by euphony290 »

I too bought headlight protectors from NN. Easy to fit and also to remove for cleaning. So far no issues with stones, birds or any other hazards. My thoughts were simply to fit this and hopefully not to have to replace the headlight cluster.
Millman

Post by Millman »

I looked at the aero flow.  The price was $144 plus shipping. I then went to r&g and with shipping from the UK it was 71 pounds. Which is about 102$.  I ordered on Saturday the 28th and it was out for delivery today. Great prices and service!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cornishboy16

Post by Cornishboy16 »

Got mine today, just fitted it very easy and looks good bought from Nippy Normans £29  :kacsint2:
Sprintgull

Post by Sprintgull »

Cornishboy16 wrote: Got mine today, just fitted it very easy and looks good bought from Nippy Normans £29 :kacsint2:
Are they back in stock now then?  Tried to get one earlier in the week and they were all gone.
B787MECH
Bike Model and Year: 2016 LC
Been liked: 1 time
Great Britain

Post by B787MECH »

Sprintgull wrote: Are they back in stock now then?  Tried to get one earlier in the week and they were all gone.
I thought that when I looked at the website so registered for notification when they would be in stock. They emailed me straight away saying they'd been replaced with a different version and sent it to me straight away. Still at work so not had time to see or fit it.
See https://www.nippynormans.com/r1200rt-lc ... r1200rt-lc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sprintgull

Post by Sprintgull »

Thanks for that, ordered!!  It's weird, if you search on their website it shows as out of stock: https://www.nippynormans.com/headlight- ... lc-2014-on

Reckon they'll lose business there.
cdnrtowner

Post by cdnrtowner »

Hello Blueboy. From whom did you order your headlight protectors? I tried a couple of websites, but had no luck getting one for my 2016 1200RT. Since I’m in Canada as well, a Canadian vendor is preferrable givien shipping, duty,...etc.
Blueboy

Post by Blueboy »

cdnrtowner wrote: Hello Blueboy. From whom did you order your headlight protectors? I tried a couple of websites, but had no luck getting one for my 2016 1200RT. Since I’m in Canada as well, a Canadian vendor is preferrable givien shipping, duty,...etc.
Nippy Norman’s  It took about 2 weeks great price!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blueboy