Can I change tyre pressure Indicator from Bar to PSI?

Best tyres and oil for your R1200RT/R1250RT get other users opinions here.
Bobf

Re: Can I change tyre pressure Indicator from Bar to PSI?

Post by Bobf »

Hello all, here is the link to the "cluster" changes that can be done on our LC bikes using the GS-911, but only with a computer, according to the page.
https://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs-911/kombi

According to this info, it can be done, as well as other read out changes (km to mph, etc...), that one would prefer.
Hope this is correct..
Better to burn out than fade away. - Niel Young
Martyn H

Post by Martyn H »

Casbar wrote: Like I said, I think it seems to be switchable in other countries, they have different dealer software, I haven't seen anyone in Europe so far, that has been successful in having it changed. But that just means nobody has bother to post if they have, so not saying it can't be done.
When you say Europe do you include the UK? The reason I ask is that my local dealer (Cotswold BMW) has altered 3 bikes for me now, on delivery, & also the clocks from 12 hour to 24 hour format - although I understand that is now an option the owner can alter on the LC models. In addition my former employers workshop, using the BMW kit, altered a fleet of 20 to this format, & as an aside turned off the indicator auto-cancel. The latter was for two reasons. On large motorway interchanges & the like the indicators would cancel half way around, & also we had a mixed fleet & the other bikes did not have the auto-cancel, so it was judged best to have them all the same.
Regards, Martyn. 2013 R1200RT 2014 R1200R 2017 R1200RT Iconic
7vwh
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT 2014
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 33 times
Great Britain

Post by 7vwh »

I've had a go today with my GS-911 and there's no option to change it in any of the menus. Looking on the site forum they are still working on it, apparently the coding is quite difficult.
Did have a chuckle sitting in the yard on my computer and turning the fan on/off and making the exhaust flap move!! little things i guess ;-)