Trip to Prague

Been on a trip and want to tell the world about it? Use this section to report on ride outs, tours and decent routes you have been on remember we love pictures.
jeancap_31

Trip to Prague

Post by jeancap_31 »

On Monday, July 2nd, we start our ride to Prague from Toulouse (France) to attend Harley big gathering.
We'll go accross Southern France, Italy (Dolomites), Austria (Tyrol), Germany, Czech republic, Poland (Auschwitz).
On our way back, we return via Strasbourg, Alsace wine road, Burgandy wine road, and back to home.
4500 km in 2 weeks.
I will post daily trip reports on my blog at the following address:

http://ringopauljohnandjean.blogspot.com/2018/06/depart-pour-prague.html

It will be written in french but you will be able to see pictures and google maps

To read recent articles, go below the comments section and click on "Articles plus récents" on your left hand side "

Attachments
Plan_Itinéraires.doc
(520 KiB) Downloaded 188 times
Steve F
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2022
Great Britain

Re: Trip to Prague

Post by Steve F »

Wow jeancap_31!
That’s one big tour in 14 days! Sounds great though, given your detailed itinerary. My wife and I recently rode 3700 kms in 17 days, from here in the UK, across NE France, down through the Black Forest and down into Austria. Onto N Italy heading E to Venice via Lake Garda. From Venice, across into Slovenia to Ljubljana and Lake Bled (gorgeous scenery!). North west then up to Berchtesgaden, then onto Innsbruck where we took the Auto zug sleeper train (with bikes) up to Düsseldorf. Last leg then via Ypres to watch the Last Post (very moving) and then back to UK via Eurotunnel. Our tour involved 2 or 3 two night stops to take in some of the fantastic scenery etc, and the remainder were just overnight stops in Ibis type hotels. Most importantly, the bikes performed flawlessly throughout!
Anyway, enjoy your tour as I’m sure you will and ride safe! I for one look forward to reading your travelogues! :)

Cheers

Steve.
jeancap_31

Post by jeancap_31 »

jeancap_31

Post by jeancap_31 »

Bonsoir,

Due to various technical problems (computer, camera), I could not update my blog timely.

It is done now !

It resumes from here:

http://ringopauljohnandjean.blogspot.co ... ville.html

To follow the following stages, scroll down below the comments section and click on "Article plus récent"

Good reading