Hunts Motorcycles, Manchester.

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
mondeoman
Wales

Hunts Motorcycles, Manchester.

Post by mondeoman »

Hunts Motorcycles, Manchester.  :nervous:
Inefficient, disorganised and shambolic.
I saw a 2012 RT on Ebay and their w/site that interested me,  so phoned and said I'd like to visit to look at it, "no problem said the owner, we will have it in the showroom for your inspection tomorrow", I phone again early the next morn' to check all ok to travel, (it's a 200 + mile round trip),"fine, see you later salesman says",  trip takes almost 3 hours,  I enter the showroom,  no RT in sight,  I explain to salesman I arranged with the owner to see this particular RT,  he phones someone and says, "it's not here, it's in our warehouse a few miles away and no one was told you were coming to see it",  so I now have to travel to this w/house,  I get there and upon entering find a guy who also knows nothing about a viewing and drops the bombshell of, "that bike was sold some days ago mate", he offers the excuse !!,  that the website man has not deleted it from their ads,  it was still on Ebay and their w/site 24 hours later!,  he offers another RT,  older, more miles and with a large amount of corrosion on it, :not:  needless to say I will never be a Hunts customer, an apt description of this company would be to remove the first letter of their name and replace it with another.
Last edited by mondeoman on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mondeoman
slparry
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT LE Dynamic 2015
Wales

Re: Hunts Motorcycles, Manchester.

Post by slparry »

we've got a couple of RT's in stock at present, and being a BMW dealer you get 24 months warranty, recovery and service etc.

Give my manager Paul a ring on 0151 373 4802 and tell him Steve sent you (we're closed on Mondays)

We also do delivery to save the travelling again
Steve Parry BMW Motorrad (now KTM) sales executive current toys '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic. '14 F800GS ,'03 R1100S Boxercup, '85 R80RS Mono, 1990 K1
mondeoman
Wales

Post by mondeoman »

Thanks Siparry, looked at the 2 on your w/site, Chester Motorad right ?, afraid 14+K is out of my price range.
Mondeoman
slparry
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT LE Dynamic 2015
Wales

Post by slparry »

mondeoman wrote: Thanks Siparry, looked at the 2 on your w/site, Chester Motorad right ?, afraid 14+K is out of my price range.
We've had some more in this weekend, that may not yet have been put on the site :D
Steve Parry BMW Motorrad (now KTM) sales executive current toys '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic. '14 F800GS ,'03 R1100S Boxercup, '85 R80RS Mono, 1990 K1
mondeoman
Wales

Post by mondeoman »

Thanks again Sipary, BUT, I've now bought an absolute minter 2013 RT SE 14K, sorry mate.  ^-^
Mondeoman