Snowdon

Going on a touring trip? please tell us all about it. Or do you have questions on touring feel free to ask away.
Duggie

Snowdon

Post by Duggie »

Recently had a few days touring in Snowdon, the roads and scenery are superb.
A route I planned to complete in a day carried over into the following day, mainly as I kept stopping to take in the scenery, which was stunning.
If only our summers were more consistent with the one we’ve just had !!
slowvet
Bike Model and Year: 2011 r1200rt
Has liked: 8 times
United States of America

Re: Snowdon

Post by slowvet »

Post some pics Duggie! I can’t get enough of shots from Europe. One day I’d like to see it for myself again.
slparry
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT LE Dynamic 2015
Wales

Post by slparry »

Snowdon is my back yard :D

I've honed my riding over 40 years riding in and around Snowdonia. :) It still makes me smile. Gods second favourite biking place (Scotland is number 1)
Steve Parry BMW Motorrad (now KTM) sales executive current toys '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic. '14 F800GS ,'03 R1100S Boxercup, '85 R80RS Mono, 1990 K1
Littlebriar

Post by Littlebriar »

My daughter and I went to the UK for a visit last year. We lived in Birmingham for a few years in the late '90s. It was great to visit old friends. While we were there we spent 2 nights in Snowdonia and climbed the mountain. The roads were magnificent but unfortunately I was in a rented Fusion. I vowed to go back some day and ride on those roads. My plan is to check out the best rides in Wales and Scotland. Maybe next year.
Steve