2009 BMW R1200RT - Low Miles, New Condition $7800

Got a BMW R1200RT/R1250RT for sale? selling some accessories?
Tom Stewart

2009 BMW R1200RT - Low Miles, New Condition $7800

Post by Tom Stewart »

Houston, Texas area. Craigslist ad: https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/d/richmond-bmw-r1200rt-new-condition/6974207494.html

2009 BMW R1200RT with extremely low miles (8100). Mature rider, never ridden hard. The only service that has been done on the bike is at the service intervals required by BMW. One recall on the fuel gauge was completed.
This is the air cooled with an oil cooler model. Always garaged and covered with OEM BMW cover.
Add on equipment:
• Ilium Works floor boards. I still have OEM pegs.
• Ilium Works shift and brake extender.
• Kickstand extender (because of floorboards)
• Corbin saddle with "Smugglers Trunk". Just re-foamed about 1000 miles ago to make softer. The OEM seat is like brand new.
• Custom led lighting on the smugglers truck and the rear storage compartment. You will be seen.
• Custom led lighting on the front of the bike. It is bright and flashes so that people don't pull out in front of you.      This is wired to a marine grade switch that can be turned on/off at will. I use it when in a lot of traffic.
• Custom made modulator for the rear brake light. It has over 1000 settings, whereby you can make the brake light flash in more ways possible to attract attention to the fact that you are stopping. Too many options really!
• Phone holder that will hold any cell phone.
• Dual USB ports along with a cigarette lighter type charger.
• ABS
• ESA comfort selection mode to suit your riding style.
• Heated Grips, Heated seat (both) and connections to plug in a heated suit/jacket if so desired.
• Electric adjustable windshield.
• Cruise Control
• Aftermarket Engine guards.
• New Michelin tires with less than 400 miles on them...the other tires were fine...got a nail and just replaced then both with a matching set. Have a very good front tire as a spare.
• The rear storage compartment (over $1000) has never been used. I did install the led lighting on it as well.

This bike is considered a Sport/Touring bike...You can ride it across country and it handles more like a sport bike. The bike actually drives itself....you just lean.
There is not one flaw on the bike.

If you see this ad, the bike has not been sold. Please respond via email with your phone number and I will call you. tomstewart0001 at g mail dot com.

Thanks
Attachments
IMG_2134.JPG
IMG_2135.JPG
IMG_2127.JPG
IMG_2124.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2129.JPG
Last edited by Tom Stewart on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.