Windshield

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
Fish

Windshield

Post by Fish »

Hi all, I’m looking at an after market screen , can’t decide between the werks  quite ride 22inch or the Aeroflow, I’m roughly 5 ft 7 & ride with seat in low position , any advice would be great
bandytales

Re: Windshield

Post by bandytales »

Fish wrote: Hi all, I’m looking at an after market screen , can’t decide between the werks  quite ride 22inch or the Aeroflow, I’m roughly 5 ft 7 & ride with seat in low position , any advice would be great

I guess you are talking about a Wethead RT.
If so, I would HIGHLY recommend the Werks Quiet Ride.
Contact Terry (realshelby) he will steer you to exactly the right height screen for your trunk height. This is important for the best use of the screen.
realshelby

Post by realshelby »

You would want the 22" tall version of the Quiet Ride. Both good screens. The Quiet Ride is wider toward the top. You can feel the difference that makes, especially in cross winds and in traffic turbulence.
WERKS Quiet Ride windshields and Headlight Protectors for R 1200-1250 RT. 2021 and up RT Quiet Ride Windshields.
JC-RT

Post by JC-RT »

Before I ordered my Werks windshield I called their number and got some great advice on the size to buy based on my size.  I am very pleased with the results.  I am definitely glad that I called first.  Here is the number:
[size=20px]281-851-8636[/size]
[size=20px][/size][size=20px][/size]