ebay seller bluerttim (UK)

Looking for Aftermarket parts and Accessories for your BMW R1200RT/R1250RT or found something useful you want to share? Or just a general question?
Old-Git

ebay seller bluerttim (UK)

Post by Old-Git »

Season's Greetings all. Anyone had any dealings with ebay seller bluerttim in the UK? Set of frame bungs for an RT LC for £9.50 posted..... loads of feedback but all positive and private, only 1 item for sale. Rubs chin thoughtfully.... what do people think?
Erable

Re: ebay seller bluerttim (UK)

Post by Erable »

I'm looking for a set for my 2015; I wonder where bluerttim is getting them...thinking perhaps he/she has sourced from China and is repackaging and passing them on.  I would get a set, but shipping to Canada is a bit pricey...

Are there any other sources?  Lots of GS plugs, but the low cost plastic ones for the RT are hard to find.

Rich
2015 R1200RT
1995 R1100RS
1987 R80RT
Rich
milleplod
Been liked: 1 time

Post by milleplod »

Old-Git wrote: Season's Greetings all. Anyone had any dealings with ebay seller bluerttim in the UK? Set of frame bungs for an RT LC for £9.50 posted..... loads of feedback but all positive and private, only 1 item for sale. Rubs chin thoughtfully.... what do people think?
Buy them - if they fit ok and you're happy with them, all is well for £9.50. If they don't fit or are generally crap, raise a case with eBay and return them - his mention of 'no returns' will mean diddly squat with eBay,  you'll get a refund.
Pete
Old-Git

Post by Old-Git »

I was thinking that this could be a way of collecting a list of where RTs are kept... ???
Old-Git

Post by Old-Git »

I've just heard from Tim, he is a member on here...
I am now hghly embarrassed, apolgies to Tim.
Cheers
Nick