RT1200 2014 for sale

Got a BMW R1200RT/R1250RT for sale? selling some accessories?
Andymetric

RT1200 2014 for sale

Post by Andymetric »

Hi and thank you for allowing me to post here. I just want to see if anyone may be interested in buying my bike.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this bike very much . But I just don’t tour anymore. I tried to trade it in but just got some absolute bs offer that , well, I just laughed. It’s been maintained like crazy , has 45k on it. It’s fully loaded. I put a small box on back cause I didn’t like the big Givi ones. One can just toss it if it’s not liked. I put a new clutch in it at39k . All OEM parts etc.
I just want to get $9000. I’ve looked and never seen one that low. There’s absolutely Nothing wrong with it.
I’m adventure bike riding now, and it’s just not being ridden anymore.
I don’t chat on boards or anything I just got so pissed when dealer said one thing then oh no they couldn’t. So I thought maybe I’d reach out to Bmw groups and see if I can just sell it.
Please email me at andymetric at gmail if you would like pictures.
Again thanks for letting me post this. (Oh it’s the light blueish color)
Regards
Andy
MEM62

Re: RT1200 2014 for sale

Post by MEM62 »

Its not a great time to sell.  You might want to wait until the chaos is over and the market picks up. 
stayingupright

Re: RT1200 2014 for sale

Post by stayingupright »

I'm not interested personally but you may get more interest if you supplied pictures and said what part of the states you're from.
I was born with nothing and unfortunately I still have most of it left.