Complete set of painted panels from 2014 R1200RT in Ebony Black

Got a BMW R1200RT/R1250RT for sale? selling some accessories?
ichavis
Bike Model and Year: 2014 BMW R1200RT
United States of America

Post by ichavis »

I recently had the opportunity to purchase a complete set of Mars Red Painted panels for my 2014 R1200RT.  For sale is 11 panels
in Ebony Black that i removed from my RT.  The panels are all in great shape considering the age and the great care i took of them.

Here is a dropbox link to photos of the panels.  Each panel photo shows front and rear of the part.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qtxdfenz9ado ... pncSa?dl=0

Condition notes:

1) All panels are in great shape,  have some amount of circular swirls from cleaning or other processes but not very noticable.
2) The two panels that cover the side case attachment points have some small scuffing
3) Small chip on side case cover (about the size of a pencil tip)
4) Tab broke off left front fairing cover and reglued with JB Weldbond.    Not noticble nor will it break again unless taken off with unneeded force.

As far as I can tell, these will fit 2014 to 2019 R1200RTs.... also Im including a set of seat rails which were also replaced at the
time of the make over.

Shipping costs:  The panels will be shipped in an oversided wardrobe shipping box and well padded.  I can say it would be about $150 to ship from NY to the west coast...but actual charges would apply.

Asking $1K or BRO plus shipping.  Please PM or email to [email protected] if you have any questions.  Thanks !
Attachments
BMW_Cover_2.jpg
BMW_Cover_1.jpg
2014 BMW R1200RT