MikeS
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 49 times
Great Britain

Rokker Revolution jeans

Post by MikeS »

Beagle mentioned these jeans in another thread:

https://www.motolegends.com/motorcycle- ... -jean.html
Been thinking about getting some new kit in the new year and these seem to fit the bill (bill being the word, they're not cheap).
Are they as good as the YouTube etc. reviews suggest? Are they worth the money and how do they stand up to wear and tear? Yes, they're expensive but if I can get 5 years plus out of them I can justify it to myself.

simbo
Bike Model and Year: RT 2011
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 98 times
Great Britain

Re: Rokker Revolution jeans

Post by simbo »

They get good reviews on UKGSER, The Rukka of the jeans world apparently. Buy a size larger than you need, especially to accommodate a base layer during colder weather.
The GS 'is' the better bike :-)
Levisp

Re: Rokker Revolution jeans

Post by Levisp »

Rokker are expensive but they are very good. I don't have the Revolutions but bought the Rokkertech instead. Rokkertech are not waterproof but are the coolest (temp) protective jeans that I have ever worn for those hot summer days. Simply brilliant. Very well made and if they are looked after should last a very long time. Beware that the waterproof Revolutions can be a bit hot in summer. Cost wise they are expensive BUT my mates said that to me 12 years ago when I bought a Rukka suit. My Rukka still looks good and has many more years of wear in it and that's averaging 8000 miles a year.

My original summer jeans were a pair of kevlar Hood jeans. The Rokkertech single layer are miles better and IMO worth every penny.