RXL Motorbike Sneakers reveiw

Got any questions on clothing? Want to write a review to help others in choosing the right gear?
Doctor T
Bike Model and Year: 2007 R1200RT SE
Has liked: 878 times
Been liked: 230 times
Great Britain

RXL Motorbike Sneakers reveiw

Post by Doctor T »

These boots are what i call a basketball trainer style. They are made of 100% leather with a rubber sole. They have reinforced panels to toe, heal and ankle. The boots have a side zip and normal laces, and you get a selection of different colour laces for free. In the pictures, it looks like they have perforated side panels but this is just a patternation design in the leather
I've used these boots for several months and find them really comfortable on and off the bike. They are lined with Hipora to make them waterproof. I have to date found them to be 100% waterproof. Even though ive walked a lot in them the soles show no sights of wear. One minus is they are not breathable and my feet do get a little sweating but as they have an Anti-Bacterial footbed the boots do not suffer from any smells. None of my other boots have seen daylight since i bought these.
In all, i find them an excellent boot for the money. £47.99 from a UK eBay seller called Profirst. A link to the listing. eBay item number:203255639544
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg (235.39 KiB) Viewed 438 times
Trust me I am a retired Doctor and lecturer at Oxford University of Structural and Mechanical/Electrical engineering.
David and Sally
Bike Model and Year: 2020 R1250RT LE
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 16 times
Great Britain

Re: RXL Motorbike Sneakers reveiw

Post by David and Sally »

I never like the idea of laces on motorcycle footwear.

Glad you like them though and at that price they are great value.
Doctor T
Bike Model and Year: 2007 R1200RT SE
Has liked: 878 times
Been liked: 230 times
Great Britain

Re: RXL Motorbike Sneakers reveiw

Post by Doctor T »

I tuck the loop ends through the laces. I learned my lessons many, many years ago when my trainer laces looped around the pegs and i just topped over at the traffic lights.
Trust me I am a retired Doctor and lecturer at Oxford University of Structural and Mechanical/Electrical engineering.