exportman
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2023
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 40 times
Great Britain

New Bike

Post by exportman »

Hi

As I got myself a new bike for Christmas I thought I would post a few pictures here, Just to gloat you understand 8-) Lets start with the out going Machine it was a 2016 1200LE, triple black I had to wait for it to come from Germany and first registered at the end of October
old bike.jpg
old bike.jpg (422.37 KiB) Viewed 282 times
Well used, not often cleaned, up until Covid this was my transport if I was going to the local office around 10 miles each way across Manchester plus IAM Observing, Bikesafe Observing and recreational riding. Nothing wrong with it other than the usual issues with poor finish on the swingarm and wheels causing bubbling of the paint, and the Batteries on the TPMS were failing. But it also needed new tyres ;)
So the new kid on the block Racing Blue with just about everything added. Radio, Active cruise control spot lights etc,
On receipt it looked like this
new bike day 1.jpg
new bike day 1.jpg (567.88 KiB) Viewed 282 times
Over the last few weeks I have added
Wunderlich engine bars,
Innovv K3 Camera
Engine Brest plate protector
TomTom Sat Nag
Shrink wrap on the bar grips
TFT Security protector.
Hex Cam

Still to do. Sort the spot lights not happy with the OEM mount bars will look to mount on the engine bars.
Top box and City lids to be painted to match.

Very pleased with the bike it is smoother than the earlier bike, Quick shifter and Neutral to 1st all silky smooth, not yet able to use the full rev range as less than 200 miles ridden so far, but soe far it seems to be a great upgrade
Attachments
breat plate fitted.jpg
breat plate fitted.jpg (122.6 KiB) Viewed 282 times
bike 10.jpg
bike 10.jpg (592.17 KiB) Viewed 282 times
bike 8.jpg
bike 8.jpg (484.41 KiB) Viewed 282 times
bike 7.jpg
bike 7.jpg (545.05 KiB) Viewed 282 times
bike 6.jpg
bike 6.jpg (540.56 KiB) Viewed 282 times
bike 5.jpg