Spotify and Connected Ride U1

Got any questions about the BMW's R1200RT/R1250RT's onboard audio, Bluetooth or the Electrical system?
josar
Bike Model and Year: BMW 1250 RT 2021 2021
Portugal

Spotify and Connected Ride U1

Post by josar »

Hi:

I have a BMW 1250 RT 2021 and my helmet is equipped with Connected Rider U1 System.

Can you help me on this: How can I play my Spotify music in the helmet through TFT?

Best regards
Loopers
Bike Model and Year: R1250RTLe 2023
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times
Great Britain

Re: Spotify and Connected Ride U1

Post by Loopers »

I use Spotify on my 2023 RT and a Schuberth C5 with SC2 comms and all I do is have the helmet connected to the bike and my phone with Spotify open and playlist selected before it connects to the bike, once everything has started up the phone connects and then select MEDIA via menu button and wonder wheel then select play and all should work, you also need to go to settings whilst in Media and make sure you have helmet selected as output device . hope his is helpful.
Efonsec
Bike Model and Year: RT 1250/2023
Brazil

Post by Efonsec »

Hi, can you please tell us if your helmet C5 and SC2 have full funcionality with wonderwheel and other connection with the bike? Thinking in follow your setup.
Ride safe
Tks
Loopers
Bike Model and Year: R1250RTLe 2023
Been liked: 11 times
Great Britain

Post by Loopers »

I haven't had any issues yet other than I tried to make a phone call a couple weeks ago and it wouldn't connect me but that was down to the service provider. The only thing is with the C5/SC2 setup is that it's not cheap. The best price I could find was from https://www.louis-moto.co.uk/en/?
you may be able to find a better deal locally.