Keis Heated Kit with 3rd Party Controller

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
Casbar
Been liked: 45 times
Great Britain

Re: Keis Heated Kit with 3rd Party Controller

Post by Casbar »

EasyRider wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:43 am Yep, more money that sence. bikers are getting soft as its now a hobby and not a way of life anymore.
"A way of Life" - lol. Are you still a 1% then, since it's obviously a way of life for you. Never been my thing, wouldn't have been allowed to join an MC, would have got sacked :) Not everyone is lucky enough to ride for a living, although that did lose its shine eventually. Mind you, if your wearing 3XXL kit, you probably have more padding than some of us :)
EasyRider
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: 2019 R1250RT LE
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 162 times
Wales

Post by EasyRider »

Casbar wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:00 am if your wearing 3XXL kit, you probably have more padding than some of us :)
There is no need for that sir. :evil:
Dont Ride Faster, Than Your Angel Can Fly. :thumb:
Capt Sisko
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT LE - '18
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 59 times
Great Britain

Post by Capt Sisko »

Guys, if this thread descends into trading insults and a personal squabble I'm just going ask for it to be deleted.
Last edited by Capt Sisko on Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sakm
Administrator
Bike Model and Year: 2016 R1200RT
Has liked: 453 times
Been liked: 398 times
Great Britain

Post by sakm »

@Casbar there really is no need for personal insults!
Casbar
Great Britain

Post by Casbar »

sakm wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:15 am @Casbar there really is no need for personal insults!
Really, there was a smiley, it wasn't a personal insult, I've never met the bloke, I have no idea of his BMI he might just be a large bloke, it was a joke! The thread was banging on about bikers not being real bikers because they use heated gear, I assumed that was tongue in cheek.
EasyRider
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: 2019 R1250RT LE
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 162 times
Wales

Post by EasyRider »

@ Casbar

Everyone one is allowed an opinion of what they think, even if its right or wrong.

Making a comment about someones sex, colour, hight, weight ect ect ect online or face to face is not cool in any form.
I'm not going to fall out with you over this, so lets just carry on enjoying the forum.
Dont Ride Faster, Than Your Angel Can Fly. :thumb:
Casbar
Great Britain

Post by Casbar »

EasyRider wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:57 pm @ Casbar

Everyone one is allowed an opinion of what they think, even if its right or wrong.

Making a comment about someones sex, colour, hight, weight ect ect ect online or face to face is not cool in any form.
I'm not going to fall out with you over this, so lets just carry on enjoying the forum.
Look, I have no idea who you are or what your colour, height, weight etc etc is, but I would have made the same "joke" if we were stood in a bar having a drink. You were going on about real bikers, which I now understand wasn't tongue in cheek, but something you think, which to be honest is a bit out there.

This forum has a whole has become very soft, so I am going to take a break and leave you real bikers to it, would hate to get into anymore trouble with the thought police.

Mr moderator, please feel free to delete my account.
Doctor T
Bike Model and Year: 2007 R1200RT SE
Has liked: 909 times
Been liked: 239 times
Great Britain

Post by Doctor T »

Things i hate about text and writing on forums. You can't always find the humour behind a comment.Some may take it as a joke others it insults. So can everyone just wind it in a bit.There are only 2 people on this site who can delete or ban here and am not doing any of that. This is a friendly place for like minded bikers. Think before you hit that keyboard. This last comment is not directed to one person but to all. Please lets move on and forget.
Trust me I am a retired Doctor and lecturer at Oxford University of Structural and Mechanical/Electrical engineering.
DaveCly
Bike Model and Year: RT1200 Iconic
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 8 times
Great Britain

Post by DaveCly »

Ohh dear … it’s still a little excitable on here I see 😂