Breathing & Coughing

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
EasyRider
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: 2019 R1250RT LE
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 160 times
Wales

Breathing & Coughing

Post by EasyRider »

Since i had my chest infection last month, i have had a cough and been coughing up a lot of mucus.
The cough is starting to get me down a bit, so i started to google for some info before i go back to the doctors.
I read some info, and thought if its that simple i will give it a try to see if what i read works.
So since this morning i have been breathing though my nose all the time instead of my mouth.
Well i would not of thought it, but breathing though my mouth looks like being my problem.
I am still coughing a little bit, but not as much as i was before.
Its like since my chest infection, dry air and particles in the air seem to be upsetting my lungs.
Maybe they need a bit more time to heal.
Dont Ride Faster, Than Your Angel Can Fly. :thumb:
sakm
Administrator
Bike Model and Year: 2016 R1200RT
Has liked: 452 times
Been liked: 396 times
Great Britain

Re: Breathing & Coughing

Post by sakm »

You old codgers do take a bit longer to heal you know........

:seeya:

Funny enough I have just started with a sore throat and phlegm on my chest!
scunny12
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: 1200RT LE 2015
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 36 times
Great Britain

Re: Breathing & Coughing

Post by scunny12 »

EasyRider wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:05 pm Since i had my chest infection last month, i have had a cough and been coughing up a lot of mucus.
The cough is starting to get me down a bit, so i started to google for some info before i go back to the doctors.
I read some info, and thought if its that simple i will give it a try to see if what i read works.
So since this morning i have been breathing though my nose all the time instead of my mouth.
Well i would not of thought it, but breathing though my mouth looks like being my problem.
I am still coughing a little bit, but not as much as i was before.
Its like since my chest infection, dry air and particles in the air seem to be upsetting my lungs.
Maybe they need a bit more time to heal.
Dry air in Wales? My 3 cousins in Wales all say its hardly ever stopped raining this year! :lol: