Will Shoei Neotec 3/SRL 3 integrate with 2021 RT TFT Multi-Controller "Wonderwheel"?

Got any questions about the BMW's R1200RT/R1250RT's onboard audio, Bluetooth or the Electrical system?
professorb
Bike Model and Year: 2021 R1250RT
Been liked: 2 times
United States of America

Will Shoei Neotec 3/SRL 3 integrate with 2021 RT TFT Multi-Controller "Wonderwheel"?

Post by professorb »

Greetings...

Assuming some of my European/British RT-riding brethren may have had a chance to own the newest Shoei Neotec 3 helmet and associated Shoei/Sena SRL 3 Bluetooth Mesh Comms setup...

Does the Shoei SRL 3 Comms System connect to/integrate with the Multi-Controller wheel on the 2021 R1250RT w/TFT? The SC2 Comms module in my Schuberth C5 integrates wonderfully, but I am curious if anyone here has direct experience with the Shoei "branded" version of the new Shoei/Sena tech.

Another way of asking this is, does anyone here know (with reasonable certainty) if the new Shoei/Sena SRL 3 unit is indeed based on the Sena 50-series communications devices?

Thanks!
Society must consider both Rights and Duty. If Duty is compelled, Citizens may feel their rights abridged. To remain both Constitutional and Free, Society must embrace a process of Consideration and Morality that will collectively prove the Individual superior to the State.