Motorrad GPS Volume

Got any questions about the BMW's R1200RT/R1250RT's onboard audio, Bluetooth or the Electrical system?
Tenequip
Bike Model and Year: 2022 R1250RT
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times
United States of America

Motorrad GPS Volume

Post by Tenequip »

Recently had the RT’s 12,000 mile service done and the computer software was updated. Well since then, the media volume is much better, but the guidance volume from the GPS is bearly audible. Can’t find a way to adjust the volume of the GPS. Is there a way to increase the directional volume of Motorrad GBS on the BMW r1250RT 2022?
Tenequip
Totaled TL
Bike Model and Year: 2021 R1250RT
Been liked: 8 times
United States of America

Re: Motorrad GPS Volume

Post by Totaled TL »

Did you open the Connected app & look for vol. adjustment?
Murchadh
United States of America

Post by Murchadh »

I got the new R1250RT recently and had the same problem with volume from the GPS which it reads from the BMW App on my phone. The solution was easy, for me at least: Open the BMW Motorrad App on your phone. Click on the three dots at the bottom right. Click on Navigation Settings. Scroll to the bottom. The lasts paragraph mentions Audio Stream. I had mine on Phone and the volume was very low coming to my helmet. I switched it to Music and then HIgh for the frequency. That resolved it.
Efonsec
Bike Model and Year: RT 1250/2023
Has liked: 1 time
Brazil

Post by Efonsec »

A little bit late but same problem here.
Tried all of the suggestions. What solved the issue was to delete and download the maps.
Probably a bug from the last map update that came automatically.
CA 5.1.1/ iPhone XS max 17.4.1 / BMW System 6 comm helmet