A ride through the Hils

BMW R1200RT/R1250RT Photo's & Videos that you may find interesting to the community
NilTime

A ride through the Hils

Post by NilTime »

Greetings, everyone - a video clip of one of our rides over the Great Alpine Rd in Victoria, Australia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1KtvEA5kT8&spfreload=10
stelyn

Re: A ride through the Hils

Post by stelyn »

NilTime wrote: Greetings, everyone - a video clip of one of our rides over the Great Alpine Rd in Victoria, Australia.
Hi NilTime and welcome to the Forum, nice ride  -  our roads and weather hopefully will be like that in 6 months time !!    ;)
Only a Motorcyclist knows why a dog rides with his head out the car window
Spencert231

Post by Spencert231 »

Thanks for sharing your ride feel a little envious but I may get a ride in before my hols to sunnier climate notbut don't tell anyone else cos weather here in France is crap
NilTime

Post by NilTime »

My pleasure, Spencer - but I must say that it was perhaps a bit too warm - it was 36 deg C at 1000 on that morning....rising up to 43 deg C in the middle of  the day!  :eek:
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

stelyn wrote: ...our roads and weather hopefully will be like that in 6 months time !!    ;)
fat chance!
weston

Post by weston »

NilTime wrote: My pleasure, Spencer - but I must say that it was perhaps a bit too warm - it was 36 deg C at 1000 on that morning....rising up to 43 deg C in the middle of  the day!  :eek:
Nice video -- who knew there were so many curving roads in Australia?

And good thing neither you your you riding buddies came to grief riding on the wrong side of the road.  (Good thing the few cars you met were doing the same thing!)

Here in New England right now there are more than 24 inches of snow on the ground, the temperature is around 15 F, and there is no snow removal equipment expected for hours. So if you did have thoughts to ride, (even on the wrong side), you'd have to keep them to yourself! 

Living in a fantasy land is only fun for so long.....

Weston