Post by 7vwh »

Thank you Richard
Wierpig
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 4 times
Great Britain

Re: taller wind screen for rt?

Post by Wierpig »

Budman wrote: Im getting in on this a little late but Ive had great experiences with ZTechnic VStream windshields on my RTs and GTL. They are now available for the 2014 RT Wethead.

Great in the rain, just a bit warm in the summers here in the south. Ann likes the unit as well. She does not get buffeting. Im 5' 8" tall and use the medium screen but they make a tall one as well.
budman,I've ordered a v stream for my wet head but have a six week wait.im about your height and suffered bad turbulence and noise from the standard screen.tried c bailies,and it's better but the search is still on.How is the v stream noise wise?
Budman

Post by Budman »

I have found it to be very quiet. Its wider than standard and kind of keeps you in a bubble. Ann and I can talk to each other using the intercom and have no trouble hearing. I had the windshield on both my GTL and RT on the track at Barber Motorsports at a pretty brisk pace and the windshield was great.
Interstate riding at a constant 75 had no buffeting and remained reasonably quiet. Its great in the rain as well. I just raise it all the way up and it offers good protection.
Im assuming that its going to do equally well on my new 2014. I have one ordered.     
beemerbaz
Been liked: 1 time

taller wind screen for rt?

Post by beemerbaz »

My CEE Bailey dark tint, 1 inch higher screen is now for sale if anyone wants a bargain before it goes to EBay.
Last edited by beemerbaz on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love my family almost as much as my 90th anniversary RT
beemerbaz
Been liked: 1 time

Post by beemerbaz »

Now sold
Love my family almost as much as my 90th anniversary RT