6000 km around eastern Australia s best roads

Been on a trip and want to tell the world about it? Use this section to report on ride outs, tours and decent routes you have been on remember we love pictures.
Ricwolt

6000 km around eastern Australia s best roads

Post by Ricwolt »

Hi RT Owners
I just returned from a 6000 km journey doing the South Eastern area of Australia on my first R1200RT. After owning around 20 different BMW's I have to conclude that this is the best BMW I have owned.
Recently I purchased a set of 2, A5 booklets called "200 best motorcycling roads in Australia" sending to places I have often passed but never knew the existed.
I usually  write a blog about my various travels. (I also own a R1150 in Europe and a Honda Win in Vietnam)
In the next few days I will complete the last page of the blog ( A bit of Australia 2, which you will find in the index.

I am already working on an appraisal  on the RT1200 which will be the final/closing page. I needed to write this  as most of my readers are not motorcyclists and would not have an idea about all the good things you will find on a motorcycle nowadays.

see  www.travelpod.com/members/richard.wolters

I hope you enjoy the read.
more rides are coming so if you wish you can subscribe
kind regards Richard
Attachments
SAM_0640.jpg
Far away is only far away if you never go there
stelyn

Re: 6000 km around eastern Australia s best roads

Post by stelyn »

Very interesting  Blog Site  read  Ricwolt,  didn't expect to see the `Windmill in `Oz'  !!, keep the photos coming.      ;)     
Only a Motorcyclist knows why a dog rides with his head out the car window
Ricwolt

Re: 6000 km around eastern Australia s best roads

Post by Ricwolt »

I have since updated with my review and appraisal of the bike
use this link
http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-en ... /tpod.html
cheers Richard
Far away is only far away if you never go there