Just about ready for the big trip.

Looking for Aftermarket parts and Accessories for your BMW R1200RT/R1250RT or found something useful you want to share? Or just a general question?
Budman

Just about ready for the big trip.

Post by Budman »

Got my 600 mile service completed yesterday. While I was there I picked up a Wolfman small expedition bag. My plan is to use it to store my rain gear and Ann's riding gear on this summers trip. When she is with me it will be on the rack on the top case. When Im alone it will be on the back seat. All that is left is a new windshield, handle bar risers and a fat foot for the side stand.
One of the reasons for the bag is that Ill fly her out to Flagstaff and she will ride for the next two and a half weeks through Arizona, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, and into The Rocky Mountain NP for the 100 year anniversary. Then Ill fly her home from Denver and ride by myself for the last 1600 miles home. That way she can fly with only her helmet and no luggage for the airline to loose. No use subjecting her to droning along the interstate coming or going. While I enjoy that ride she does not.
Can't put too much in the bag on the top case rack, will keep it light with only riding gear. I really like the Wolfman bags, very good quality workmanship. 

Just cant decide between the Cee Bailey and VStream windshield.    ???
Attachments
IMG-20150308-00306.jpg
Budman

Re: Just about ready for the big trip.

Post by Budman »

I thought that I added a second picture but looks like it didnt take. Illtry again.
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
stelyn

Re: Just about ready for the big trip.

Post by stelyn »

Sounds good Budman, don't forget to post some photo's ,  ride safe and enjoy.......... ;)  8)
Only a Motorcyclist knows why a dog rides with his head out the car window