Problem

Going on a touring trip? please tell us all about it. Or do you have questions on touring feel free to ask away.
Chad

Problem

Post by Chad »

[size=17px]Advice needed please... Just this afternoon I came home from work earlier than expected, and getting off my bike I saw a strange man in the window of my bedroom. I watched and then saw my wife kiss and hug this strange man. At this I bent down behind my bike to avoid being seen and it was then that I noticed a build up of mud in the Allen bolts on the front engine casing.  Should these bolts be touched in with copper slip or ACF50 to prevent them corroding? :-)[/size]
beemerbaz
Been liked: 1 time

Problem

Post by beemerbaz »

That reminds me, we really could do with a joke section:-)
Last edited by beemerbaz on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love my family almost as much as my 90th anniversary RT
guest2360

Re: Problem

Post by guest2360 »

When it happened to me I used BMW wax spray. It outlasted the wife.
stelyn

Post by stelyn »

Chad wrote: [size=17px]Advice needed please... Just this afternoon I came home from work earlier than expected, and getting off my bike I saw a strange man in the window of my bedroom. I watched and then saw my wife kiss and hug this strange man. At this I bent down behind my bike to avoid being seen and it was then that I noticed a build up of mud in the Allen bolts on the front engine casing.  Should these bolts be touched in with copper slip or ACF50 to prevent them corroding? :-)[/size]
Christ !!, that's a worry,    I'd give it  a coat of ACF 50,  can't have that happening to the love of your life...... ;)
Only a Motorcyclist knows why a dog rides with his head out the car window
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

Right, I will with the next one.
szpinner

Post by szpinner »

coat the bloke !!!