Growing membership

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
beemerbaz
Been liked: 1 time

Growing membership

Post by beemerbaz »

The membership on the forum is growing well, make sure we pass on the forum details to all our fellow RT friends.

Baz.
Love my family almost as much as my 90th anniversary RT
Spencert231

Re: Growing membership

Post by Spencert231 »

Wilco, Beemerbaz
Roger, out!
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

beemerbaz wrote: The membership on the forum is growing well, make sure we pass on the forum details to all our fellow RT friends.

Baz.

None of my friends ride RTs - and nor did I until December.  Given how much I like my LC RT though, I making it my mission to convert a few...

:) :) :)
beemerbaz

Post by beemerbaz »

richardbd wrote:
None of my friends ride RTs - and nor did I until December.  Given how much I like my LC RT though, I making it my mission to convert a few...

:) :) :)
I ride with about a dozen mates that I used to work with and 10 yrs ago we were all on Jap bikes except for one who had a K1200S. We were all of the opinion that 'You will never get me on a BMW'

How times change, only 1 has a Jap bike and the rest are on BMW !!

I am on my 4th and expect to finish my days on a Beemer.
beemerbaz

Post by beemerbaz »

Spencert231 wrote: Wilco, Beemerbaz
Roger, out!
[emoji106] Top Man
elephant8869

Post by elephant8869 »

Probably not the right place to ask this but can anyone tell me how you create a new post using the new Tapatalk app on an iPhone or iPad? Thanks :-)))
stelyn

Post by stelyn »

elephant8869 wrote: Probably not the right place to ask this but can anyone tell me how you create a new post using the new Tapatalk app on an iPhone or iPad? Thanks :-)))
Hi before you download or use  this App for your iphone,  open and read the `reviews' left by other `Tapatalk'  users,  you may then decide to delete it..  :(      Apparently seems since its been `updated'  it now causes all sorts of issues..  I was going to download it onto my Iphone, but definitely not now.  Check it out for yourself,
8)
Last edited by stelyn on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only a Motorcyclist knows why a dog rides with his head out the car window
beemerbaz

Post by beemerbaz »

stelyn wrote: Hi before you download or use  this App for your iphone,  open and read the `reviews' left by other `Tapatalk'  users,  you may then decide to delete it..  :(      Apparently seems since its been `updated'  it now causes all sorts of issues..  I was going to download it onto my Iphone, but definitely not now.  Check it out for yourself,
8)

I use Tapatalk most of the time and find it OK, the layout has changed somewhat on the recent version update but it's manageable..
beemerbaz

Growing membership

Post by beemerbaz »

elephant8869 wrote: Probably not the right place to ask this but can anyone tell me how you create a new post using the new Tapatalk app on an iPhone or iPad? Thanks :-)))
On the first /front page of the forum the forum title is top centre of the page with a small down arrow next to it. Touch the arrow then navigate to BMW R1200RT to enter a menu of the forum sub categories.

Choose which topic you find most relevant to your posting them look top right of the screen and you will see 3 horizontal lines, click on that to find the new post option.

Baz

I think that's covered it [emoji106]
Last edited by beemerbaz on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
STeinar

Post by STeinar »

I'm using Tapatalk all the time, and not had any problems.

elephant8869

Post by elephant8869 »

Ah, thanks Baz. Found it but not a clear as earlier Tapatalk software. Cheers :-))