BMW Motorrad Store

Looking for Aftermarket parts and Accessories for your BMW R1200RT/R1250RT or found something useful you want to share? Or just a general question?
7vwh
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT 2014
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 33 times
Great Britain

Re: BMW Motorrad Store

Post by 7vwh »

RTman10 wrote: Warning on this lot.  They recently sold  what looks like a second hand incorrect sized screen to 7vwh.  The charger they are showing has a different part no to the one being sold and both are  different to the latest UK version hanging in my shed. The price is just about the same as the proper one available from your local friendly BMW dealer.

The debacle of using this outfit has concluded. They sent the wrong screen, argued like feck that I'd got the correct one, I spent £30 sending it back and they quietly refunded my original cost (no return postage) and didn't even send any email to let me know!
Shower of Scheiße
Last edited by 7vwh on Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stelyn

Re: BMW Motorrad Store

Post by stelyn »

7vwh wrote:
The debacle of using this outfit has concluded. They sent the wrong screen, argued like feck that I'd got the correct one, I spent £30 sending it back and they quietly refunded my original cost (no return postage) and didn't even send any email to let me know!
Shower of Scheiße
What crap service !!    >:(  I'll be giving them a `wide berth'  in future, hope ours and other BMW Forums take note  .....  :shirty:
Only a Motorcyclist knows why a dog rides with his head out the car window