A weekend bimble

Been on a trip and want to tell the world about it? Use this section to report on ride outs, tours and decent routes you have been on remember we love pictures.
smileymiley
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT 17MY
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 11 times
Great Britain

A weekend bimble

Post by smileymiley »

Had a nice  :) to here... http://www.the-huntsman-inn.com/ to see some of Ro Ro's(SWMBO) relatives  :o Chesterfield, B6050, then onto Hope for a coffee. Up past Ladybower onto the Snake pass. Glossop, Woodhead pass then Holmfirth. Stopping for a couple of nights 8)
Tomorrow is Hebden Bridge, Keighley & a tour around the area....  :clap:
Back home Tuesday  :(
Lovely sunny weather 10º, getting Ro Ro into the swing of it before the bigger runs later on this year  :clap:
Vini, Vidi, Velcro....... I came, I saw, I stuck around.
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Re: A weekend bimble

Post by richardbd »

Excellent!

I just rode from London to Brighton, ready to start work early in the morning.  In the early evening sun, it was so nice that I popped off the M23 and wound my way down through the villages.

Every time I ride this RTLC it makes me grin...
Maz12

Post by Maz12 »

I live in Hebden Bridge,  not much to see in keighley apart from the steam railway
Chad

Post by Chad »

A couple of mates and I had a run from Great Ayton through Richmond, onto Leyburn (stopping off at the Manor Cafe of course), then on to Northallerton. Weather was great. Roads are still a bit shity in places tho But it was nice to warm the tyres up ;)