.gdb file to Samsung Galaxy III

Having problems with the BMW Navigator V VI or the TFT display?
BeeJay

.gdb file to Samsung Galaxy III

Post by BeeJay »

I've organised a family ride for this Saturday and one of the riders does not have a stand alone satnav but uses his Galaxy phone as one.
The problem is that he cannot load my .gdb file onto his phone.
Does anyone know of a way to do this? Failing that he'll have to plot the route direct onto his phone which is a bit time consuming.
Help?
Thanks
Spencert231

Re: .gdb file to Samsung Galaxy III

Post by Spencert231 »

Sorry Barry's out of my league struggling to workout base camp and Nav V, best of luck
stelyn

Post by stelyn »

Did see something similar on `Google'  but for an iPhone, to convert  files to be read on a GPS,  if you haven't already done so, give the Internet a `troll' , you might find something for the Galaxy ..... ;)
Only a Motorcyclist knows why a dog rides with his head out the car window
Chad

Post by Chad »

Sorry, haven't a clue. Try YouTube- even better if someone shows you how it's done.
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

Don't know whether things have moved on or not but it looks like this isn't possible - at least not on Garmin units...

[size=0.8em]06/22/2011[/size]
Garmin StreetPilot Onboard for iPhone is not capable of accepting personal data from external sources, such as Garmin navigation devices or Garmin computer software. At this time, data cannot be transferred from a Garmin device to the iPhone application.