Potholes

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
Spencert231

Potholes

Post by Spencert231 »

we all see potholes of various shapes and sizes and how long it takes the authority to fix them. MCN and MAG run a campaign to get them sorted. We don't have such a big problem as far as I know here in France, but I may be lucky in that respect. Check this out http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news ... e-pothole-
Crater

Re: Potholes

Post by Crater »

I think the Mirror has pulled the thread Spencer.
This beauty appeared outside the house last year. Sat hidden in a puddle when it rained. We get lots of cyclists and horses too. A real leg breaker.
Uttlesford Council were reasonably quick off the mark, to be fair, and had it filled in within two weeks.
Essex has many to match this one though. Definitely one to watch out for at night.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
stelyn

Post by stelyn »

They look to bad  to have been left for 2 weeks........ : ::)
Only a Motorcyclist knows why a dog rides with his head out the car window
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

Crater wrote: I think the Mirror has pulled the thread Spencer.
This beauty appeared outside the house last year. Sat hidden in a puddle when it rained. We get lots of cyclists and horses too. A real leg breaker.
Uttlesford Council were reasonably quick off the mark, to be fair, and had it filled in within two weeks.
Essex has many to match this one though. Definitely one to watch out for at night.

Crikey - now we understand your forum name!

;)
Spencert231

Post by Spencert231 »

My secret identity has been broken Richard the numbers are my last three in my regimental army number. I have had so many passwords and combinations I used to forget them so I came up with the idea that since I have had my name for 64yrs and my number for 30yrs there is little chance I will forget it.

Here is a picture of the crocodile and pot hole you can imagine why it was sorted  :))
Crater, that is an ugly pot hole luckily it not on the riding line of a motorcyclist unless he's giving way to a bloody big vehicle. Horses and cyclists it is bang on their riding line, nasty
Spencert231

Post by Spencert231 »

Whoops!
Attachments
image.jpg
Spencert231

Post by Spencert231 »

On the subject of potholes could you imagine the immediate reaction or more to the point evasive action if you was riding as saw this.
Attachments
image.jpg