Nav V

Having problems with the BMW Navigator V VI or the TFT display?
guest2360

Re: Nav V

Post by guest2360 »

It comes in 2 versions. With and without the mounting cradle which also has some function buttons on it.  The cradle is not required on the LC. I think the difference in price between the two is £25.  Incidental if you find a bike with a cradle fitted but no GPS the buttons will only work with the Nav IV and V.  A 660 will fit in but the audio out slot is covered. 
Steve F
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2022
Great Britain

Post by Steve F »

Benchmark wrote: I think its £610
Thanks for that. Ten per cent off. Yes, about the norm then, having heard similar from my local dealer.
Steve F
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2022
Great Britain

Post by Steve F »

RTman10 wrote: It comes in 2 versions. With and without the mounting cradle which also has some function buttons on it.  The cradle is not required on the LC. I think the difference in price between the two is £25.  Incidental if you find a bike with a cradle fitted but no GPS the buttons will only work with the Nav IV and V.  A 660 will fit in but the audio out slot is covered.
Thank you RTman for the input. I have the RT LC which has GPS preparation fitted. My local dealer kindly let me have a few days play time with one of their demo units. I certainly found it to be a good bit of kit, just the price which I struggle to accept, but hey, as was said earlier in this thread, Timex and Rolex comparison!