So, let's see whether the (faster) Callisto Grey really is the most popular LC..

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT

What colour is your RT LC?

Callisto Grey
22%
Ebony
27%
San Marino Blue
29%
Platin Bronze
8%
Quartz Blue
14%

Total votes: 49

Steve F
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2022
Great Britain

Re: So, let's see whether the (faster) Callisto Grey really is the most popular LC..

Post by Steve F »

Hey, SM Blue, Quartz Blue.....they're all blue.......and the combined total thus far says it all really.....!! :) ;)
guest3074

Re: So, let's see whether the (faster) Callisto Grey really is the most popular LC..

Post by guest3074 »

Steve F wrote: Hey, SM Blue, Quartz Blue.....they're all blue.......and the combined total thus far says it all really.....!! :) ;)
And of course SM Blue is in the lead again  ;) but will it still be there at the finishing post  ???
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

It might, but a long time after the grey ones have gone past.
BMjoe64

Post by BMjoe64 »

RTman10 wrote: Can't believe nobody's got the Citroen Saxo gold one yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Somebody has owned up.
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

My guess the other side of the pond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maz12

Post by Maz12 »

Maybe he's colour blind
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

Maz12 wrote: Maybe he's colour blind

or color blind if RTMan's right...

:beee:
Maz12

Post by Maz12 »

True,  they butcher the English language
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

Now now, we mustn't offend the whole of the USA. Or is it hole.
Cleverbee

Post by Cleverbee »

Hey, SM Blue, Quartz Blue.....they're all blue.......and the combined total thus far says it all really.....!! :);)
SteveF, have you ever considered a job working for the Government? How to fudge figures to get the result you want.... :):)
Welcome my Son, welcome to the Machine !
Steve F
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2022
Great Britain

Post by Steve F »

Cleverbee,
In a word, no! But fudging figures....?? Nah, just consolidating what is a very attractive colour! ;)  However, I see that low-viz Black (sorry, ebony - how intentionally non-PC of me !!) is out in front at the mo re popularity! :(
Cleverbee

Post by Cleverbee »

SteveF, Ebony? What a coincidence, same colour as mine, although I'd call it dark aubergine
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

Numbers looking a bit worrying. Gold ones seem to be breeding.
Cleverbee

Post by Cleverbee »

RTman10 wrote: Numbers looking a bit worrying. Gold ones seem to be breeding.
[/quote

Must be a couple of Spandau Ballet fans out there.......
k9doc
Bike Model and Year: 2013 TC 90th Anniversary Edition
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times
Great Britain

Post by k9doc »

How does one view the results of the poll without voting as it's for LCs and I only have a TC.

Were it a less restrictive poll and reflected the most desirable colour rather than merely that which was available at the time of purchase, the clear winner would of course be Midnight Blue which happens, by coincidence to be the colour of my bike. Can't imagine anyone choosing a grey bike if other options were available.
;D

Last edited by k9doc on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris